Old versionsSee all
SpotOnTheMouse is an application specially designed to be a mouse pointer action visualization software.
It's a very useful software, when teaching or presenting a software, since the mouse clicks are made visible, and the mouse graphic shows clearly everytime your click the right or left button.
SpotOnTheMouse can also help people who are learning to handle the mouse, or who never had ease using one, since the visual effects makes the experience much easier, and helps the user to learn faster. SpotOnTheMouse is also a good complement to a presentation software, for example when working with a powerpoint presentation, the halo, and click circles could make your presentation much more colorful and pleasant to watch.
This software features a main menu window, which allows you to turn on and off the different features and to set the options.
* Click circles
* Wheel arrows
* Mouse graphic
* Keyboard indicators with the combinations of keys are displayed onscreen.
* A main menu where to choose which feature to turn on or off.
* Choose the language you prefer(English/ German)
SpotOnTheMouse works on Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT 4 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008.
It requires 1,6 mb of free hard disc space.
- Extremely easy to use
- Features a main menu window
- A license reminder appears quite often
- It needs a rather fast processor